Re: GENERAL POINTS AND QUESTIONS

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 15:46:02 EDT

<< but I would like to know if anyone
 has thought about using that product in JEGS and Summit, its the
 top air cleaner assembly plate that is a filter in itself, its
 called X-Stream Air Flow Top Plate(page 134). Just curious what everyone
 out there thinks of it and if it would be benefitial to try it out.
 Also, what inch would I order??, I think the 14 inch model would fit,
 just not sure. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ANY AND ALL INFO!!!!! >>

I just got one a 9 inch and a filter to fit in my stock can with the top
removed for use with my ram air hood. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet
though but will let all know what happens.

Bill