Re: Average Age Of List members

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 19:45:15 EDT

Ripe, Ripe?? My '72 cuda came from my grandma. She sold it to me when the
motor wore out at 300K. She got a lot of good stop light action in her
time. She bought it brand new at the age of 63. I would have liked to see
any of your under 30year old faces when you met her (after she waited for
you to catch up) to chide you after your LOSS.
BKBridges
feeling my age (and my oats)