RE: Damn free enterprise ! Used to be: Dakota R/T vs. GMC Syclone

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 20:49:53 EDT

A guy where I work went to his friendly Dodge Dealer in Middletown, CT. He
saw a red R/T regular cab. Must have just been dropped off the truck. No one
had a deposit on it. He bought it. 1 of 300 and all he had to do was walk on
the lot at just the right time. DOH!

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com