Parts Resource

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 22:56:22 EDT

  Well, I *finally* got around to putting together that parts
resource thing. Some of you may remember we talked about this
a while ago...

  Basically, this is a WWW page listing parts and prices for our
Daks. I decided to restrict it to just parts and not include "this
mod did such-and-such for my truck" info, for space reasons; its
already pretty huge. Also, someone else is working on a mod
page I believe.

  The purpose of this page would be to help folks to find the best
prices and service; it sort of assumes you already know what you're
looking for and you're just looking for the supplier with the
lowest price.

   I started us off with a few purchases that I made recently; there
is a form there to allow you to add to the list. It'll mail
your submissions to me, but I set up the form and the page
so that it's just a cut-n-paste thing for me; really easy, so
there shouldn't be much of a delay in getting your info posted
to the page.

  If anyone has any suggestions as to how to make it better, I'd
certainly be willing to hear 'em!

  Oh yeah, the URL. :-) You can get to it off the DML home
page, or here is the direct URL:

  http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/parts/

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (15.29@88.58), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |