Re: Now Vortech Latest ET's was REAREND..

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 08:34:33 EDT

The Vortech was purchased through Auburn Performance. They are an on-line
company that specializes in superchargers. I got it for $2500. This was
the best price I found. It was a direct bolt on but I had made a few
changes to make it a little more user friendly. One thing I noticed after
insallation was that the rev limiter on the Mopar SBEC wasn't high enough.
I was hitting the 6200 rev limiter. I had 4.10 gears in my 94. I also
found that the fuel injectors couldn't supply enough fuel. That could have
been because they needed to be cleaned however. When I first installed the
kit I could kick the truck sideways on the 1-2 shift. I'd be happy to
answer all of your questions.

Dan Colucci

----------
> From: Hoopgj@aol.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: Re: DML: Now Vortech Latest ET's was REAREND..
> Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 6:54 AM
>
> In a message dated 6/15/98 11:29:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
> djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:
>
> << I had taken the kit off of my 94. I still have to contact Vortech to
find
> out if there is anything different that I would need to purchase.
Looking