Re: Latest ET's was REAREND..

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 08:42:54 EDT

Brad,

I guess it would be fair for me to pay the shipping and for you to take
care of my Vortech until I want it back. Then I cold pay for shipping back
to me. Hell, I could just drive from Chicago to San Francisco and install
it for you then come back and pick it up later. How does this sound. I'm
sure your Dak would be in the 13's then.

Dan