RE: DML Available R/T's

From: Dave Rench (renchd@krause.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 12:16:35 EDT

I'm not sure how Don Miller gets their R/T's. Like I said, as of last
weekend they had 3 and they had at least one other (Black Reg Cab) that I
know of prior to that. I suspect that they have a performance oriented
manager or owner. They always seemed to have an Indy Ram when they were
available. They usually have a Viper on the showroom floor. They also hold
a Dodge car show each year (it was last weekend) that brings out a lot of
the local Dodge/Plymouth muscle cars.

It would be interesting to know how many R/T's were made. I know that there
is a general consensus of 1600 CC and 400 Reg Cabs. Does anybody have
written documentation confirming this, it seems like it's all been verbal
hearsay. Also, based on the timing of the trucks hitting the lots, either
they were being held somwhere or they weren't all produced at the same
time. Maybe the DMLer's who have R/T's can report the build date of their
trucks. I have personnally seen at least 10 R/T's. From my limited
sampling the ratio of reg cabs to club cabs seems closer than the numbers
above, not quite 50/50, but not 80/20 either.

Dave Rench
Krause Publications
http://www.krause.com