Re: 13HP? Are you sure? -Reply -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 16:21:26 EDT

>>> "W. Jack Hilton III" <hemi@mindspring.com> 06/17/98 03:01pm >>>

If ya wanna take it to that extreme , then why should I try an K&N of the
FABM ? Up to this point I have heard nothing more than what it "feels" like
by everyone else .

I guess I'll just take my chances .

I read an interesting article on this somewhere (I wish I could remember
where). It said that it is very hard to distinguish a difference if it is less
than ~7HP. They actually did a test for this. Pretty cool. Anyway, I
guess if people can feel a difference (not in their heads), it must be at
least this much.

As far as taking your chances...that's really all you can do. I hope you do
get a good improvement. Keep us posted.

Steve