Important TSBs including the mythical popping noise !

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 1998 - 16:43:06 EDT

TADA !!!!!

I found a TSB on the EXACT problem I have ! It goes like dis :

Service Bulletin Number: 971212236597
Bulletin Sequence Number:
Date of Bulletin: 9805
NHTSA Item Number: SB600607
Make: DODGE TRUCK
Model: DAKOTA
Year: 1998
Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
AS THE VEHICLE IS TURNED ONTO A STEEP INCLINE SUCH AS A DRIVEWAY
APPROACH. *YC

I DO see the TSB on the steering column on the '98s , it goes a lil
somefin' like dis :

Service Bulletin Number: 971121191297
Bulletin Sequence Number: