Re: DML Milan Times

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 19 1998 - 21:52:23 EDT

#

<< So thats it, I was hoping for 13.80's! Maybe next trip. This is what I
have
 now: >>

Hey Eric

Miss any gears ??? Those are not nothing to be ashamed of fer shurrr but your
lucky we didn't make it out there this week. The weather looked bad last night
and Jon, Sean and I felt it would be a wasted trip for us so we are planning
to go next week now. Will you be able to get back down there next week ? I
would like to see your truck and especially the traction bar set up. How does
the traction set work anyway, any hop ?

Hope ya got to kick some butt at Gratiot...

Bill