Re: Crower 1.7 Rocker SNAFU

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jun 20 1998 - 01:29:22 EDT

#

I called Summit the other dayto order a 14" open air element for the FABM .

I gave them the Edlebrock part # per Sean and then told em I wanted the
generic Summit equivilent .

Instead of the drop-base cleaner , they sent me the flat-base version .

I havebeen trying to get thruto them on the phone for two days now .

I also remember how dumbfounded the tech sounded when ordering the parts .

I do not think I'll be ordering from them in the future .

PEACE

Jack