Exhaust choices

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 20 1998 - 16:39:39 EDT

#
I will be getting my new exhaust next weekend. I would like to hear what some
of you suggest for the truck. I have a 97 4X4 CC 318 and would like the dual
2.5" exit. The two top choices right now are 1) Gibson and 2) Flowmaster. I
would be interested in hearing which one everyone would suggest and also if
anyone had any problems installing either of these setups. I have found a
place back home that can get either one for $249, so price isn't a factor, but
l was planning on installing it myself. Thanks for the help.

Russ
97 4X4 318 CC
Rhino Python Hitch 160 14" FABM