Re: Exhaust choices

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 00:47:18 EDT

One problem I had with my Gibson dual rear exit...it wouldn't fit around
the 31x10.50 spare tire!! I think someone on the list has the Flowmaster
and had no problems. I also opted to get the bigger tips. Other than
that, they look good and sound good. There's a picture or two on my
webpage.

Dave Thede
'97 Dakota Sport CC V8/5-spd 4x4
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson dual cat-back
http://members.xoom.com/tnadoman

>#
>I will be getting my new exhaust next weekend. I would like to hear
what some
>of you suggest for the truck. I have a 97 4X4 CC 318 and would like
the dual
>2.5" exit. The two top choices right now are 1) Gibson and 2)
Flowmaster. I