Exhuast

From: rcrassoc@erols.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 01:32:29 EDT

Hey- first i must vent on the rebel flag. i'm half hippie/half redneck.
my red `88 is covered in dead/phish/hendrix/etc. stickers and sprouts a
6ft CB antenna. depending on my mood i may be blaring skynrd or ani
difranco. it will soon have a dixie horn, just like the general.
if you can't at least respect someone else's viewpoint, sell your Dak
and buy a minivan, go home, and re-enact leave it to beaver. anyway,
i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for spliting the exhuast
aft of the cat. i was planning on a dual outlet turbo muffler, but
i need arches to clear the axle and i don't have a tubing bender, and
would rather not use flex pipe. also, does anyone know if there's an
extra-capacity fuel tank for Dak's out there? i haven't seen any, and
i have the small tank (13gal, i think). will it fit a shortbed? thanks
again for the help.
-Matt