Radiator Repair And Cost

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 08:48:07 EDT

Well, for everyone's info, I took the radiator off last night and took it to a
7 day shop. They told me that they cant fix Dakota radiators because the top
casing is plastic and Chrysler holds the rights to the core so they cant even
recore them!! New ones run 272.00 including 6% sales tax! You can also buy a
fibreglass fix kit for 8.00 and cross your fingers!! I use to work in a fab
shop and I used glass every day! Since this casing is where its cracked, and
it is plastic, Im gonna give that a shot first. If it holds for a couple
weeks then it was worth it for me! My daughters having her 5th B-day party
this week and I need the cash!!
Eric