Water leaking

From: James Hooper (roscoh@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 11:46:08 EDT

Has anyone had trouble with water leaking by the thermostat housing? I
noticed my leaking yesterday when I was seeing how hard it would be to
change the thermostat. Green slime running down it on front of engine.
Called dealer ( '97 still in warranty )told them about it they said
they could get to it thursday, and sence I have my 180 thermostat
they'll will put it in as warranty. He said the Mopar tech is in
training till then, and it's not running hot so I'll watch it and hope
nothing happens till then.

J.R.Hooper
Corinth,Ms.
roscoh@webtv.net