Re: DML Milan Times

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 14:16:56 EDT

<< Sounds good BIll, hopefully we can all get out there at the same time and
have
 a hell of a good time!
 Bill, are you squirting that Dak? Can you give me a rundown of your Mods and
 times?
 Eric >>

Yeh I think it would be a lot of fun and we could probably all befefit from
each others tips and tricks.
Just a little squirt once in a while. It is listed on both DML and Sean's
sites for most of the deatils. I have the NOS 125 kit, Ram air setup, Cat back
dual through a single 3" Race Magnum, Clened up the TB, 160 Thermostat,
Pulleys and ect. No headers, cam or any thing like that yet. Hopefully this
winter. Ran a 14.8 in street trim no juice last wed and have run 14.7 with BFG
DR"s. Best run to date was a 12.95 @ 104.40 at the frigid nationals last Oct..
It will run low 13's pretty regular on the juice. I'm pretty sure I can top
that run this year given good conditions, which that day was real good.
Probably capable of a little more but it's an auto :-) :-). I'm kind of a
tight wad and don't have a lot of extra time so I go for the most bang for the
buck. Oh the Dak is a 93 CC LE auto with 3.90 SG air, ect with 19,000 miles on
it.

Hey Happy Fathers Day!
Bill