Re: Fuel Injector question

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 15:12:09 EDT

<< Well I may be going way out on a limb here , but doesn't the brain regulate
 how much fuel is dumped anyway ? If it does , it wouldn't matter how much
 the injectors were capable of flowing .

My turn on the limb! I think the brain regulates Fuel Pressure, so if you use
a larger injector (tip anyway) then the brain would regulate it at the proper
pressure while the injector dumps more fuel! Make any sense?
Eric