Re: Fuel Injector question

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 15:10:10 EDT

<< I remember posting awhile back, asking if a SVO injector would work in our
 trucks ... did anyone ever come to a conclusion on wether or not it would (I
 tend to sometimes lose things on this list..) ??

You know what, I remember reading in an old Mopar Mag that Ford sold an
injector that would fit the Dak! I seem to remember it was a Mustang inj.,it
even gave the part number but I cant find the mag. I bet its the one youre
talking about!
Eric