Re: TCASE & Top Plate Air Filter Question

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 16:22:30 EDT

<< what if I ordered the 14 inch top plate and it fit on
 the housing and not the filter???? Would there not be a good tight seal
 then for the round stock filter like the is with the stock metal top???
 I just like the idea abiout drawing more air from the top of this assembly
 as well as having cold air forced into the engine. ANY and ALL input on
 this is greatly appreciated!!!! THANKS ALOT !!!!! >>

 Nope nope nope it is designed to fit on top of the filter and not the
housing, would not work in your plan as it would not seal to the filter. You
should be able to get a 9" filter and a 9" X Stream air cover to do what you
want maybe if enough hood clearance ??

Bill