(no subject)

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 16:22:29 EDT

<< I want to install a transmission temperature sensor on my
 1995 Dakota V6 auto. I purchased a sensor from JC Whitney
 but it came with no instructions. Any hints would be
 appreciated. >>

Hey why don't you send it to me and I see if I can get it to work on mine and
if I do I'll tell you how I did it and you can buy another one and know how to
do it, whadda ya tink? Actually I've never seen one so don't have a clue..

Bill