Re: Exhuast

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 16:52:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/98 12:45:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
rcrassoc@erols.com writes:

<< i was wondering if anyone had suggestions for spliting the exhuast
 aft of the cat. i was planning on a dual outlet turbo muffler, but
 i need arches to clear the axle and i don't have a tubing bender, and
 would rather not use flex pipe. >>

I had a local shop do the exact thing you are talking about. Ran me about $200
for the pipes, dual outlet muffler, and their labor. Sounds real sweet. Ask
around where you live for a small muffler shop. The big chain stores will rip
you off, and they will make some restrictive bends. Come to KS, and I'll take
ya to them.
George