Re: Fuel Injector question

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 22:53:16 EDT

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com
>Jun21st,8:50

>I was having thoughts about the stock injectors for my '95, and come to
the conclusion that the SS/T was such a wild beast and they had the same
motors as we do--why not just use their injectors for more topend. The stock
computor and cat-converter are mainly used for the idle and mid-range side
of the motor. They should cut-out under WOT conditions so as not to damage
the motor and give the motor all the fuel it wants or needs until letting
off. I too have heard about the Fords aftermarket injectors being a direct
fit with no modifications.