RE: Package on a 98 Dakota

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sun Jun 21 1998 - 23:32:55 EDT

Martin,

Are you referring to the tire and handling package? I don't think that
it is from the Durango because it was on the 97 models (same stuff
though). It includes the 31" tires, better wheels (alum), painted wheel
flair's, and anti-sway bar. I think that package is like $400.00. Some
of the people on the list decided not to get it when they bought there
Kota, I bet they wish they could do it again. Good deal for the money.

Glenn
98 SLT+ w/TTU (I'm not sure if that is the code)