Re: V6 new exhaust

From: Mike P Sykes (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jun 22 1998 - 00:28:41 EDT

Dude! I got a flowmaster 3" in and dual 2 1/2 out. I lost some low end,
so I would strongly suggest sticking with the 2 1/2 in. I like my duals,
especially in the winter when you can see your exhaust all coming out the
back....

-mike d.

88, V6, LE, 3.55, SlushBox
miggitymike@juno.com >or< mpsykes@erols.com

Bee Ee Ay eSs Tee Iye Ee !!!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:18:09 -0500 Michael Meyerhoff <mmeye@umr.edu>
writes:
>#
>I'm having to replace my cat and have noticed the beginnings of holes
>in my
>tailpipe so I've decided to scrap the hole :) system. I want to go
>duel
>pipes out the back from a duel outlet muffler on my fairly stock v6.
>
>What size pipe should the duel pipes be 2 1/4" or 2" to keep enough
>back
>pressure??
>
>Any recommendations on a muffler?? I currently have a 2 1/2 Super
>Turbo and
>am happy with it. Dynomax also has the Super Turbo in 3"in -> (2) 2
>1/4"out configuration.
>
>Thanks, mm
> // | | \\ Mike Meyerhoff
>{ }|| | | ||{ } mmeye@umr.edu
> [=============] 92 Dakota SLE Club Cab
> |} D O D G E {| Magnum 3.9l V6 4X2 3.55
> [|=============|] K&N filter, 2 1/2" exhaust
> [_] [_]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]