Re: Open Element Air Cleaners: Popping up good ideas!

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 10:14:12 EDT

Jon,
Which ram air hood is he using? The one I saw on the web looked like it had
kinda tiny openings. Jpegs can be decieving... The ram air hood is the
best bet for power as long as the openings are big enough. 580 CFM doesnt
take too much. I'd like to go ram air hood on my CC R/T, but I just dont
have the info dammit...
BKB