RE: 1st 4 wheeln' with the Dak

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 11:20:55 EDT

     My folks live out in Medfield and there is a little preserve known as
     Noon Hill... There are some old fire trails that go up and over the
     top. They tried to gate them off but vee have vays of getting around
     zem! On a scale of mild to wild, this was definitely on the mild side
     but a good first test of the rig. Besides, at $23K it's going to be a
     few years before I take this truck on the wild side. Based on this
     first test, I think the Dak can handle *most* of the stuff I need to
     go through when I go hunting up in Vermont. I'll definitely need to
     get the skid plates though!

     Kind of a shame how they feel the need to gate everything off... I
     tread lightly when I go off-road, but I'm sure there are some yahoo's
     that tear up everything in site!

     T.