R/T - production numbers for '98

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 13:14:44 EDT

I looked all over Chrysler's media site to the point of slitting my wrists
, and I couldn't find a thing .

What about that guy that works for Chrysler , maybe he can get something on
paper from Chrysler with hardcore numbers .

It would be nice !

Ya know , you'll always have those guys that write to magazines asking how
many '78 Aspens were produced with polyester gear-shifters and if that
makes the car "ultra-rare" .

I would love to have a precise breakdown of howmany R/Ts are being built
this year . As I remember , when I bought mine I had the dealer try and
locate a RC and the locator showed a couple that were still in production
and weren't born yet . It's possible that they have given preliminary
numbers but that they are holding off on the specifics until they can break
just about every truck built down option by option .

I would have liked them to maybe even number the trucks , kinda like they
did the Shelby Dakota and the Shadow CSX-T . I guess they only do that with
the Shelby vehicles though .

Anyway , I think they may still be producing them or they may have just
finished so maybe that is the reason for the varying numbers ?

At 09:50 AM 6/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:55:37 EDT
>> From: Hoopgj@aol.com
>> Subject: Re: DML: 1999 R/T Availability
>>
>> #
>> In a message dated 6/19/98 11:10:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
>> seth.j.bradley@intel.com writes:
>>
>> << I called Chrysler this morning to ask about the availability of the
R/T in