Re: Re: Cold Air intake pics (Alan)

From: Seth Bradley (seth.j.bradley@intel.com)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 12:50:05 EDT

> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:55:37 EDT
> From: Hoopgj@aol.com
> Subject: Re: DML: 1999 R/T Availability
>
> #
> In a message dated 6/19/98 11:10:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
> seth.j.bradley@intel.com writes:
>
> << I called Chrysler this morning to ask about the availability of the R/T in
>
> 1999. They said that since in '98 they were only a part year model, and in
> 1999
> they'll be a full year model, availability should be much better. >>
>
> 4000 in 99, instead of the 2000 they made this year according to the CC
> dealer
> here.
> George

Has anyone been able to get official numbers from Chrysler? Even the 2000
number given for 1998 seems low. I was at the Puyallup (WA) Dodge dealer
Sunday, and they had 3 R/T's (Blue CC, Red CC, Amethyst CC). While
this dealer is pretty close to Seattle, they aren't a high volume dealer, and it
seems unlikely that they'd be able to get 3 cars from other dealers, if supply
were that short.

Seth