Re: Air Cleaner Cover

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 13:40:40 EDT

> Mike C.
> I was looking at the "Jiffy Pop Ram Air" and I saw the Mopar air
> cleaner cover on your truck. I think that it kicks ass and I am planning
> on doing a FABM next week. I was wondering where you got the mopar
> advertizing cover? Do you have a part #? How much?
>
> Thanks a bunch!
> Matt

Matt:

That air cleaner is the same as the one on my truck. Catlin copied
the idea from me. (just kidding!)
The air cleaner matches my Mopar Performance valve covers
and all three pieces together look really tough. :^)

The air cleaner is Mopar Performance part number P5249807.
See page 117 of the 1998 Mopar Performance catalog.
The air cleaner is available from: Your local Dodge dealer,
Summit, Koller Dodge, West Oaks Dodge, Moparts.com, etc.

I think I paid around $58 for mine.

-Scott

p.s. It looks even better without the jiffy pop wrapper around it.
;^)

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."