Re: Sex in a truck...

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 19:13:33 EDT

Mike Crumley wrote:

> At 05:42 PM 6/22/98 , you wrote:
>

> >>I lost my virginity in the passenger seat of my 1981 2wd dodge d-50 5
> >>speed. (mitsubishi imposter!) I didn't care at the time, I was just
> >>shocked at what was happening to me.
> >>
> >Thanks for sharing that with us! bahahaha!
>
> Oh, really. I could have gone all day without reading about that.

my 'puter guru told me one day here in houston a lil black girl was back
of his shop and when he asked her what she was doing she asked for a
ride... he said OK and then when she was in the truck...

she put her feet up on the edge of the seat and flipped up her dress...
and with no panties on... asked

want some of this?

according to him... he declined!... hmmmmm

whats it got to do w/dml... film at 11!