Shelby Dakota Registry

From: DakDayShby@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 19:34:56 EDT

do what I want to do with it. My main goal is parts, equipment, accessories
production, and general information. But first I have to collect data on ALL
owners possible and their NEEDS.

     I cannot produce, and sell, these items I would like to produce without a
good (500-1000 Dakota Shelby owners) customer base, so all leads would be
greatly appreciated. You should be able to look at the above (Send To) address
to see who I know, and do not know.

     For those who want to be Charter Member (first 25) and help me with this
their will be great rewards. But I need the following information to get the
balls rolling. I can guarantee that this will greatly benefit all members.

Name, mailing address, phone number, truck number, e-mail address, INSTALLED
accessories, NEEDED accessories.

For all owners of Shelby Dakotas found through this list I will donate a
portion of my profits to the Dakota Mailing List. So please leave no stone
unturned, as it will greatly benefit this list with a donation for every NEW
member that you find. Look in all the Auto Traders, and anywhere else vehicles
for sale are posted.

I have contact all readily availible owners I could find on the internet. Its
the ones without computers that I need.