Re: Dynomax Race Magnum attn. Bill

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 02:14:17 EDT

At 09:43 PM 6/23/98 -0400, you wrote:

><< Hey Bill, don't you have a dynomax race magnum muffler on your truck? Is
>it
> the Welded Rectangle, Welded Round, or Bullet? How does it sound? I'm about
> to order one from jegs but I can't decide on which one to get. I've already
> talked to Sean and he has the rectangle one and likes it alot. Has anyone
> else heard one? >>
>
>The Bullet 3" in and out about 16" long I think. Very happy with it sound wise
>and appears to have gave me a slight increase in low vs no muffler at all.
>Maybe Jon will comment here, he has heard it both ways..

  Yep, I think it sounds a lot better now. Makes the truck sound
more "tuned" than before. Also, he's getting less popping and stuff on
decelleration. There's still some, but not as much as before.
(Unfortunately, I'm something of an expert on the noise Bill's truck makes
when it decellerates, because he always manages to get out in front at
the end of the 1/4). :-)

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (15.21@89.82), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |