Re: Dynomax Race Magnum attn. Bill

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 23 1998 - 21:43:49 EDT

<< Hey Bill, don't you have a dynomax race magnum muffler on your truck? Is
it
 the Welded Rectangle, Welded Round, or Bullet? How does it sound? I'm about
 to order one from jegs but I can't decide on which one to get. I've already
 talked to Sean and he has the rectangle one and likes it alot. Has anyone
 else heard one? >>

The Bullet 3" in and out about 16" long I think. Very happy with it sound wise
and appears to have gave me a slight increase in low vs no muffler at all.
Maybe Jon will comment here, he has heard it both ways..

Bill