Re: '99 model questions

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 10:53:44 EDT

I would think that the bulk of the people buying trucks , especially for
work trucks , would tend to shy away from a totally new type of setup like
that as well .

Not only the people buying them for work , but just as 90% of people that
buy an SUV demand 4WD and NEVER take it off the pavement , people are just
not gonna buy a FWD truck.....I know I wouldn't !