Chrysler/Daimler Benz

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 18:36:22 EDT

For those paranoids out there who have been worrying about the Chrysler MB
merger, I received a letter from MB today (Yeh, I own one of their's too)
discussing the merger and its benefits to both companies.
Too long to quote here , one sentence was of special interest:
"This alliance will increase the global competitiveness of both brands;
there will be no co-mingling of the Mercedes-Benz and Chrysler brands - the
identities of both brands will remain separate and exclusive."
Too bad...I was hoping Chrysler could learn something about customer
relations from MB.

Gary