Re: Cold air

From: Yukon Net (csavard@yukon.net)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 12:06:42 EDT

Hey Mike,
    Try & Get some pics posted folr us to see your setup. It sounds like you
spent alot of time & effort to come up with a unique solution. I look
forward to seeing the pics of your modified air system. (MABM ? )

Best Regards,
  Chris Savard
98 CC, 4X4, skid plates, canopy, satellite telephone, 5.2 w/ 10" X3" FABM, 5
spd, RED RED RED