Re: Dakota Upgrades

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 13:26:14 EDT

I know that Centerline makes wheels to fit the Dak ,but as you may already
know , most wheels are hard to find because of the Dakota's unique
(actually it's dumb as hell!) bolt pattern . Most of the companies that I
found that do make wheels for the Dak only make them in 15x7 , but I
haven't checked in a while so it may be better now .

I was so disturbed about not being able to find bigger wheels , that I had
to go out and buy an R/T so I could get he 17x9s .

As for the upgrades , it just depends on what you want to accomplish and
how much money you want to spend . After being on the list for a while ,
you'll notice that the Dakota is very esy to upgrade for a newer vehicle ,
even though those upgrades may be hard to find .

At 01:03 PM 6/25/1998 EDT, you wrote:
>I'm looking for sources for 15X7 and 15X8 wheels for my 92' 4x4 so that I can
>mount 31X10.5 tires on it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
>I'm also looking for sources of electronic and bolt on performance upgrades.
>
>Thanks
>
>Shawn Quinn

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab