Re: a household item(s) for cold air induction

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 16:49:17 EDT

The floor vent is rectagular at one end...and circular on the other. The
rectangular end (slightly bigger than the air cleaner) would slide over
a half or so of the air cleaner. The other end...being circular...would
have tubing of some sort attached to it...extending to where Mikes did
on the left of the radiator.

If I can think of another way of describing it I will. Yank a floor vent
(its very easy) and see what I mean.

I'm going to the hardware store now to see if anything will fit.

dave