Re: oil weights

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 17:43:50 EDT

Jack,
I havnt got with the program yet and am still old schooling it with Castrol
20w50 in the +100K motors. It keeps the pressure up at idle after a long
120mph blast down the 5 in my Interceptor. Its a little thick for the new
motors so I run Castrol 10w30 in my cuda. still got the factory oil in the
Dak... . Carry'n over from my british cars I guess...
BKB