Re: Wicked Racing Dakota?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 18:32:48 EDT

Richard
It was www.constantvelocity.com
the Dak was an R/T that they called the SR-71 bullet.
I bookmarked the URL but the last time I tried to show it to someone, it
was no longer in service. If you go to the above home-page, you can
e-mail them. Perhaps they've moved the link.
Oh, yeah. It was one hell of an awesome truck. I asked them to let me
know their touring schedule so I could alert the list. They were very
interested in knowing about the DML. They make independent rear
suspensions for trucks.

Good hunting.

Richard in San Antonio

 "Collins, Richard" <collinsr@ccmangum.com> wrote:
>Someone posted a link a while back to a really cool dakota done by a
>racing shop. It was black, had 400+ hp and had a really wild body kit
>on it. Anyone have the link saved anywhere?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]