Re: DML Digest V3 #948

Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 16:16:18 EDT

>OK , where can I find 3 or 3.5" aluminum piping ? I tried a local exhaust
>shop , but all they have is aluminized steel .
>I have a rubber coupler to connect the pipe to the factory air hat without
>any cutting , but the only thing I need is the pipe !


Try a parts house that specializes in truck parts. You may be able to
put together something from a truck (I mean the Kenworth-scale trucks)
exhaust system.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red R/T CC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:08:58 EDT