Re: '99 model questions

From: Klaus Wilkens (klaus@buffnet.net)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 21:54:12 EDT

VW made a Rabbit based pickup for many years and may still make one with out importing it to the US.

The CC FWD pickups were the Dodge Rampage and Plymouth Scamp. Cliff Sebring of Delta, PA is the man
refferred to with the Sheby-ized Rampage. This particular truck is a little more stout than your average
Turbo I Shelby though. Cliff started Forward Motion (now owned by Mike DeMoss I think) for CC FWD
performance parts.

KW