Re: Put tha' Spank down!!

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 00:55:21 EDT

Brad,

The blower is already off. The only other thing I would consider taking
off would be the roller rockers. But I think they would be a pain in the
ass to do. I was considering swapping the heads which have been ported and
contain Mopar Springs and retainers. But again time is of the essence
here. Also I didn't want to open up the R/T's engine with only 2300 miles
on the OD.

Now, if you just happened to be in Chicago to help me disassemble and
reassemble I would consider removing some parts. Why don't you hop in your
Dak and get here by Sunday. We can then install the parts on your truck
and be at the track to test it out by Tuesday.

Dan