Re: Edelbrock 1002 attn: Rich Lewis

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 09:18:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/98 1:07:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

<< Hey! I didn't know they made that particular AC for the Daks! Where did
 you get it from?

 -mike d.

I got it at Hi-Lo ($20). It is a standard part. It fits on any 5-1/8" neck
carb (or throttle body). I got some pics at home. I'll get them to Jon so
they can be posted. In the mean time if anybody wants them, get with me by
private e-mail.

Just a minor word of caution. With a foam element sitting above the TB, a
backfire through the TB could melt it or burn it, and cause problems. My
feeling is that if my Sequential Multiport, crank triggered, computer
controlled truck backfires through the TB, I've got much bigger engine
problems to worry about than a little foam air cleaner element.

Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto