re: no fwd trucks

From: cbr60096 (cbr60096@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 22:08:44 EDT

I'm not sure if you would consider them trucks, but Subaru made the Brat for
years that was fwd in 2 wheel drive mode. My boss had one for years that he
hauled just about everything he could fit in the thing ( some things he
couldn't to!) without any traction problems. While it wasn't the fastest
thing in the world it got him there. Now he wised up & got a R/T! As far as
the oil question goes...Southeast PA, mobil 1 synthetic 10w30 year round,
never had a leak problem & 1 car has 125,000 mile on original engine &
seals.