Re: ? about R/T

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 11:59:10 EDT

<< Got a quick question. I swear the other day coming home from the races I
passed a Dakota, but it was sitting a little lower, had some chrome wheels,
rollpan, a nice exhaust note, and when I looked in the mirror, I thought it
said R/T, only problem, it was about a 93-95 model. Did they make a special
package of stickers you could put on, cause I know they make an R/T package
for the engine.

 Just curious. >>

Yah, they have the Magnum R/T sticker package to go along with the performance
package.

Brad