Re: ? about R/T

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 27 1998 - 11:45:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/98 1:36:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
shelbydakota@usa.net writes:

<< I thought it said R/T, only problem, it was about a 93-95 model. Did they
make a special package of stickers you could put on, cause I know they make an
R/T package for the engine. >>

Yes there was a package out from MP. It included a cam, the comp, and headers
I believe. If you want the decals, they are in the MP catalog. They say
MAGNUM R/T on the top, and BY MOPAR PERORMANCE on the bottom. Ya get a set of
3, 1 for each door, and 1 for the gate. You can also get a winshield decal
that says MAGNUM R/T
Yes I spend way too much time in the catalog.
George