V6 Exhuast Upgrade(AGAIN)

From: HKUSP4057@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 10:51:49 EDT

Ok guys well I hate to bring up the exhaust debate again, but I really
really need to start looking at aftermarket exhaust systems for my 1993
Dakota 4x4 with the 3.9 V6, and I ask that only those with V6's reply,
thanks. I am looking for a "performance exhaust system" that is NOT dual
pipes or anything fancy, I want a replacement system that is a SINGLE exit
and a system that exits similar to the stock location. I have seriously
been considering Dynomax's Super Turbo System(17443) which is a single
exit using 2/34 inch pipe before and after the muffler, but I would like
other V6 onwer's opinion on various exhaust systems they have. I am more
looking for an increase in mileage than torque or hp, but I would be happy
with a medium between the two. Also, I am in the need of a STOCK catalytic
convertor for my Dak, so anyone out there who has a stock one they don't
have under there Dak anymore and would like to sell, please email me
so we can discuss this. Or does anyone know how much a new cat from the
dealer would cost??? I know the dealer cat is the cat and the 2-3 foot
pipe, so I am sure that route would be $$$$$. THANKS ALOT!!!!!!