Re: V6 Exhuast Upgrade(AGAIN)

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 28 1998 - 13:37:09 EDT

I used to have an 87 Dak 4x4 and the dynomax super turbo did a great job at
giving that 239 new life. I recommend you go 3" from your cat to the muff and
2.5" out. You can do that and still use stock hangers and stuff. Check out a
local exhaust shop for pricing. I only paid $175.00 for a new (universal fit)
converter, the bigger pipe and the superturbo. You may not need the bigger
pipe for you '93, however in 87, they only had 2" exhaust. Youll notice more
midrange torque, a sort of "turbo". Email me direct if you have any more
questions. Boog318@aol.com